Your basket is currently empty!
Weekly availability List
If you’d like to receive our weekly availability list then please fill out the contact form
Wholesale Cut Flowers Information and Terms 2023
We supply unusual, garden and wild type cut flowers to florists, event designers and floristry sudents.
Why buy from us?
- When you want something different, unusual. Especially those short-life flowers which do not survive international transport well.
- Great service & support – We like to build great working relationships with our wholesale customers so we know what kind of flowers you like and to suggest varieties that we think you will love.
- Absolute tip-top freshness & quality, strong stems, cut ready for you to use. If anything is not up to standard, we will tell you, and try to suggest an alternative. Cut and kept in fresh water, at the right stage for you to use.
- You can order any numbers of stems, or mixed buckets not a whole wrap of one thing.
- Lots of customers are looking for locally sourced or sustainably grown flowers and sourcing from us will exceed expectations and set you apart from your competitors.
- Prices are pretty static
- Beautiful flowers, loads of varieties and scents you will not find in a standard wholesaler.
- We grow varieties you may not know, and we do not expect you to be familiar with them.
Background information for your customers:
- We are small growers, using organic & sustainable methods without pesticides.
- We grow everything in rural East Sussex between Rye and Hastings and do not use chemical treatments on our flowers.
Please read the following information and terms.
Provisional orders, up to 1 year ahead:
- Our Flower Availability Guide for the year is available by e-mail – this shows general varieties and when they should be available. This is a guide only, exact timings and prices will vary, and we have many more varieties than we can show on this list.
- You can make provisional orders to reserve flowers for an event – by colour, style, budget or by approximate stem count. You can request provisional orders up to 12 months in advance.
- Confirmation of provisional orders will be made the week before the event.
- At the beginning of each week, we will send an availability & price list, to our wholesale distribution list. We are currently not taking wholesale orders but,
- Flowers will be cut and conditioned and available for collection Monday to Saturday
- There will always be other items available which are not included on the list, e.g. if there aren’t lots of them, or they are unusual varieties.
- You will find regular crop photos on instagram @orchardfarmflowers
- There is no minimum purchase for collection. Minimum purchase for delivery (up to 10 miles) is £150.00
- Please make a note of what you have purchased, you will be invoiced for the flowers and please pay by direct bank transfer within 14 days of invoice